Are you worth it?
- A wiser investment. Mayo, Andrew // People Management;01/14/99, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p47
Reviews the book `Delivering on the Promise: How to Attract, Manage and Retain Human Capital,' by Brian Friedman, James Hatch et al.
- Books. Kennedy, Carol // Director;Jan1999, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p35
Reviews the book `Delivering on the Promise,' by Brian Friedman, James Hatch and David Walker.
- Book reviews. Lysons, Kenneth // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;May/Jun99, Issue 15, p30
Reviews the book `Delivering on the Promise,' by B. Friedman, J. Hatch and D.M. Walker.
- MMS shop talk. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep98, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p40
Presents various issues and topics concerning machine shops. Details on `The Billion Dollar Directory' put together by a group of Chicago-area machine shop owners; Recognition given to DataWorks Corporation by the Association of Support Professionals; Information on the book `Delivering on the...
- Developing human capital is vital, says book. Quinley, Kevin M. // Business Insurance;03/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p15
Discusses the strategic role of human resources development. Insights from the book `Delivering on the Promise: How to Attract, Manage, and Retain Human Capital,' by Brian Friedman, James Hatch and David Walker; Approach to human capital enhancement by the Arthur Andersen management consultancy.
- The making and breaking of a stalwart. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p14
Profiles auditor Arthur Andersen in the business in the U.S. Achievements of Andersen; Career history; Educational background.
- Auditor Owes Duty of Care to Insurance Commissioner. // Journal of Insurance Regulation;Summer99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p571
Presents the United States case of Arthur Andersen versus Superior Court in California on the issue of submitting an audit report to the insurance commissioner as part of the responsibility of the auditor. Facts of the case; Corresponding jurisprudence; Ruling.
- Organizational knowledge: The new business imperative. // CMA Magazine;Feb96, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p47
Reports on the Knowledge Management Assessment Tool (KMAT) developed by Arthur Andersen and the American Productivity & Quality Centre to analyze how an organization manage its knowledge capital and how other companies do it. Launching of the diagnostic tool at the Knowledge Imperative...
- Four Fun Facts About Andersen. Helyar, John // Fortune;7/8/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p32
Offers facts about Arthur Andersen and his company that was involved in the Enron scandal. The motto for the firm coming from his Norwegian mother's philosophy; Survival of the firm after his death in 1947; Efforts of Andersen's successor, Leonard Spacek, establish an accounting standards...