Getting Interactive in Hawaii
- Will games spearhead the next generation of interactive TV ads? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);4/20/2001, Issue 16, p13
Reports on the impact of games services to interactive television in Great Britain. Information on the game 'PlayJam'; Contributions of games in retaining television viewers; Ways in attaching advertisement to games.
- Bulletin board. // Advertising Age;10/11/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p39
Reports on `Watch & Save', a consumer's participation in interactive commercials from Time Warner's Full Service Network in Orlando. Reduction of cable bills from consumers.
- Bulletin board. // Advertising Age;5/2/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p20
Reports on Time Warner Interactive Cable Group's creation of a special consumer panel to monitor advertising during its interactive television test during the latter part of 1994. Availability of some 400 households on a monthly basis to answer advertisers' questions; Offer of compensation for...
- GSN Sponsors Get in the Game. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p8
Reports the sale of Game Show Network on sponsor of product integration in the U.S. Number of second- and third quarter scatter clients on advertising of product-integration deals; Highlight of the synced-to-telecast interactive games on the Game Show Web site; Success of the interactive...
- TWC Sets Watch by Enhanced ITV Ads. // Multichannel News;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that the Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) is directly promoting interactive television (iTV) advertising for viewers in various local markets in 2012 with its launching of Enhanced iTV.
- Comcast, TWC Wave Interactive TV Flag. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the plan of Comcast and Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. to use interactive television (ITV) for their advertising and increase engagement of viewers to their shows.
- Interactive TV: `This is finally the real rollout'. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p24
Reports on developments related to interactive television in the United States as of July 17, 2000. Cable television companies' launch of their interactive television services; Time Warner Cable's launch of its video-on-demand service.
- New Time Warner product seeks to help advertisers stand out. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/1/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the advertising product launched by Time Warner Cable Inc.(TWC) designed to help the company compete in the media landscape in Central New York. The Interactive TV (iTV) allows advertisers to interact with the viewers wherein viewers will receive an offer, answer poll...
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p78
Presents newsbriefs related to telecommunication in the U.S. as of September 23, 2002. Plans of Time Warner Cable Inc. to expand its interactive television portfolio; Impact of an increased use of digital subscriber lines on videostreaming volume; Details of an agreement between interactive...