- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
A chart is presented related to competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S in July 2015 including bond anticipation notes issued by Bristol in Connecticut, financial planner NW Financial Group LLC, and legal services provider DeCotiis FitzPatrick.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
A chart is presented related to competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S in July 2015 including issuance of bonds by Phillipsburg, New Jersey, financial planner NW Financial Group LLC, and legal services provider DeCotiis FitzPatrick.
- Pennsylvania Financing Authority's $180 Million Debut Deal Voted Down. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p6
Reports that the $180 million debut issue of Pennsylvania's Commonwealth Financing Authority failed to win approval from the agency's board. Seven-member board's 6-to-1 vote in favor of the mostly taxable issue; Features of the proposed deal.
- 3 Issuers Announce BAB Calls. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;4/16/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33895, p1
The article informs that various municipal bond issuers such as Monona, Wisconsin and an independent government agency Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority are planning to regain Build America Bonds (BABs) at par with accumulated interest. It mentions that the issuers believe the deduction...
- Looking to Expand, NW Financial Hires Two, Plans Trenton Office. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p6
Reports that NW Financial Group has hired two public finance veterans, Kerry Morris and Frank T. Mancini. Career background of Morris and Mancini.
- Veteran Municipal Advisor to Address Philly Analysts Meeting. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34304, p1
Tom Becket of NW Financial Group, will deliver a presentation called "What an Issuer's Financial Advisor Wants a Bond Investor to Know" to the Philadelphia Area Municipal Analyst Society.
- Rhode Island Readies $58M COP-Like Deal for Kent County. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p28
Reports that Rhode Island will issue $57.7 million of insured lease participation certificates. Financing for the construction of courthouse and parking garage in Kent County; Similarity of the certificates with the lease revenue bond; Credit ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's...
- Houston Suburb Upgraded by Moody's Ahead of GO Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p4
Reports that Bellaire, Texas will sell the final issue from a general obligation bond authorization with a competitive offering scheduled for September 12, 2005 to finance the final phase of its Millennium Renewal project of municipal improvements. Worth of the city's outstanding parity debt;...
- Agencies: States Face Downside Risk, Municipalities Should Remain Steady. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/14/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31800, p5
Presents outlook for U.S. state and local credit quality for 2004. Factors that affect the creditworthiness of states; Prediction for local government-issued bonds; Effect of the economic condition and unemployment rates on local governments.