NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Moody's, S&P Upgrade Tennessee Agency Ahead of $51M Ban Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p5
Reports on the upgraded financial structure of Tennessee Local Development Authority. Plan to sell bonds; Financial rating of the department; Proceeds of the Ban sale to finance public work projects of local government.
- Massachusetts Water Agency Issuing $330 Million of SRF Bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds for the trust's state revolving fund by government agency Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust in Massachusetts. Portfolio credit quality of the trust; Number of borrowers in the pooled loan program; Enhancement of bond holder security.
- Troubled Richmond, Calif., Readies $17 Million Bond Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p32
Reports on the plan of the Richmond Joint Powers Finance Authority to sell tax allocation revenue bonds for the Richmond Development Agency in California. Payment for the outstanding debt the agency owes to the city; Allocation of budget for housing; Restoration of the credit rating by Standard...
- Bay State To Debut New Credit. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32171, p1
Reports on the sale of tax-backed debt by Massachusetts for its new School Building Authority. Usage of the proceeds for school construction projects; Facilitation of earlier pricing to take advantage of favorable market conditions; Decline of the benchmark 10-year Treasury yield.
- Senate Curbs Use of Federal Funds in Private Redevelopment. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p5
Reports that the U.S. Senate has adopted a measure that would bar several federal agencies from using certain federal funds on any development project in which private property has been condemned for private redevelopment. Amendment of the Transportation, Treasury, and Housing and Urban...
- N.Y. Authorities Board OKs $520 Million of State Agency Deals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p40
Reports on the approval for the sale of state agency bonds by the New York Public Authorities Control Board in New York. Number of deals approved by the board; Amount of bonds expected to be sold during a three-month period; Value of bond deals executed for the year 2004.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p24
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of the administrative agencies in the U.S. as of July 2005.
- Two N.J. Agencies, State Trust Selling Over $2 Billion. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p5
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, Transportation Trust Fund Authority and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell refunding bonds in the U.S. Goal of the transaction to fund state operations; Amount of bonds intended to be issued by the...
- Agency Selling $23M for Fort Worth Maintenance Center. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p34
Reports on the sale of lease revenue bonds by local government corporation Service Center Relocation Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas. Use of the proceeds to finance a new maintenance center for city equipment; Consolidation of the maintenance facilities; Payment of the debt service for bonds with...