NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Moody's, S&P Upgrade Tennessee Agency Ahead of $51M Ban Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p5
Reports on the upgraded financial structure of Tennessee Local Development Authority. Plan to sell bonds; Financial rating of the department; Proceeds of the Ban sale to finance public work projects of local government.
- Massachusetts Water Agency Issuing $330 Million of SRF Bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds for the trust's state revolving fund by government agency Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust in Massachusetts. Portfolio credit quality of the trust; Number of borrowers in the pooled loan program; Enhancement of bond holder security.
- Troubled Richmond, Calif., Readies $17 Million Bond Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p32
Reports on the plan of the Richmond Joint Powers Finance Authority to sell tax allocation revenue bonds for the Richmond Development Agency in California. Payment for the outstanding debt the agency owes to the city; Allocation of budget for housing; Restoration of the credit rating by Standard...
- Bay State To Debut New Credit. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32171, p1
Reports on the sale of tax-backed debt by Massachusetts for its new School Building Authority. Usage of the proceeds for school construction projects; Facilitation of earlier pricing to take advantage of favorable market conditions; Decline of the benchmark 10-year Treasury yield.
- Senate Curbs Use of Federal Funds in Private Redevelopment. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p5
Reports that the U.S. Senate has adopted a measure that would bar several federal agencies from using certain federal funds on any development project in which private property has been condemned for private redevelopment. Amendment of the Transportation, Treasury, and Housing and Urban...
- N.Y. Authorities Board OKs $520 Million of State Agency Deals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p40
Reports on the approval for the sale of state agency bonds by the New York Public Authorities Control Board in New York. Number of deals approved by the board; Amount of bonds expected to be sold during a three-month period; Value of bond deals executed for the year 2004.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p24
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of the administrative agencies in the U.S. as of July 2005.
- DASNY Approves $1.29 Billion in Three Separate Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p6
The article reports on the approval of a multi-million dollar bonds granted by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. The bonds are given in a three separate transactions which serves as the refunding of up to $1.16 billion of personal income tax bonds sold to finance school...
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...