Moody's Changes Cincinnatti's Outlook to Stable Ahead of $53M of GOs
- Moody's Drops San Diego's GO Ratine to A3 From A1. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p4
Reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service downgraded San Diego, California's general obligation debt to A3 from A1. Legal and political uncertainty that have dogged the city government since the disclosure of the underfunded pension system; Inability to produce audited...
- Moody's, S&P Raise Atlanta to Stable as City Readies GOs. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Rating Services have changed Atlanta, Georgia's credit rating outlook to stable from negative. Reason for the changes in outlook; Effort of the city in regaining financial footing; Decrease in the expenditure of the city.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: 'New Communities' Deal Rated. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p9
The article reports that District of Columbia has gained an A2 rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its $35 million deed-tax revenue bonds. The bonds is the first of the two bond sales tied to an ambitious affordable and market-rate housing project dubbed Northwest One. It will be...
- Moody's: Overall Credit Quality Improved in 4th Quarter. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32568, p7
The article provides an overview on the credit quality report of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. It was found out that the overall credit quality of municipal debts improved in the final quarter of 2006 compared to 2005. The report projects the trend will continue in 2007 with...
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...