New Mexico Transportation To Dominate Primary Market
- San Jose considers refunding some debt. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p27
Reports that the San Jose Redevelopment Agency and the City of San Jose are reviewing their debt profiles in search of refunding candidates. Possibility of an interest rate swap; Agency's decision to focus on the possible use of some type of derivative security.
- Fitch Upgrades More than $1 billion of SJRA Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34343, p1
San Jose (Calif.) Redevelopment Agency received an upgrade to BBB from BBB-minus from Fitch Ratings affecting $1.5 billion of bonds.
- Fitch Upgrades More than $1 billion of SJRA Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;7/14/2015, p23
The article reports on the move of credit rating agency Fitch Ratings to upgrade its rating for non-housing tax allocation bonds issued by the San Jose Redevelopment Agency in California in 2015. The agency upgraded the rating from BBB-minus to BBB and provided a positive outlook for the bonds....
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p2
A correction to the article on California RDAs in the previous issue is presented.
- Record new-money deal for the heart of Silicon Valley. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;03/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30345, p32
Reports on the plans of the Redevelopment Agency of San Jose, California to offer its largest new-money bond issue. Intent of the agency's plan; Value and purpose of the bond; Agency's financial conditions; Rating of the bonds.
- San Jose agency knows the way to savings: Speed up its bonding plans. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p29
Reports on the bond issue of the San Jose Redevelopment Agency. Maturities; Call date; Repayment stream; Sale type and date; Underlying ratings.
- San Jose agency to develop retail center. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30490, p3
Reports that the San Jose Redevelopment Agency will help finance a downtown rehabilitation plan approved by the San Jose, California City Council on September 29, 1998. Conversion of a large vacant block and rundown buildings in the city's historic downtown into a retail shopping corridor;...
- Spotsylvania Co., Va., Sets $278M Bond Vote. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p4
Reports on the plan of the officials in Spotsylvania County, Virginia to put bond questions on the November 2005 ballot. Proposed funding for local transportation projects; County board of supervisors' approval of a resolution to place four separate tax-exempt general obligation bond questions...
- Oklahoma Prices Bonds For $1 Billion Highway Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p6
Reports that the Oklahoma Capital Improvement Authority will price revenue bonds to finance the second phase of a highway program approved by the state legislature in 1997. Amount of bonds to be issued by the state; Senior underwriter for the bonds.