Sports Book Title Output Soars
- Books Received. // Library;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p449
A bibliography is presented on books and publishing which includes the books "Aun Aprendo: A Comprehensive Bibliography of the Writings of Aldous Leonard Huxley," by David J. Bromer, "The Production of Books in England 1350-1500," edited by Alexandra Gillespie and Daniel Wakelin, and "The Works...
- Carte Blanche. Cart, Michael // Booklist;1/1/2003-1/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 9/10, p865
Comments on the benefits of books and reading. Avenue of escape from the world; Means of saving lives; Publication of good books.
- Light and bright. Weiler, Derek // Quill & Quire;Jan2003, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p15
Features non-fiction books to be released by Canadian publishers in spring 2003. Inclusion of 'Timbit Nation: A Hitchhiker's Journey Through Canada,' by John Stackhouse; 'The Secret Voyage of Sir Francis Drake, 1577-1580,' by Samuel Bawlf; 'The Right Man: The Surprise Presidency of George W....
- CliffsNotes not just for school anymore, IDG campaign says. // Book Publishing Report;09/06/99, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p4
Reports on IDG Books Worldwide's plan to launch a line of CliffsNotes focus on subject matters pertinent to adults.
- Prepub Alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;2/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p106
Presents a list of books published and released in the U.S. by June 2004. List of fiction books; List of non-fiction books.
- editor's shelf. Mora, Kathryn // Multicultural Review;Winter2009, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
The article lists new editions of important works including "Educating EsmÃ©: Diary of a Teacher's First Year" by EsmÃ© Raji Codell, reissues of previously out-of-print works including "Drums at Dusk" by Arna Bontemps, and new volumes in series, including "Japan in Colors" by Sara Louis Kras.
- Untitled. Nathan, Paul // Publishers Weekly;9/27/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 39, p32
Reports on developments in book publishing. Paramount studio's purchase of the `The Night Manager' book rights; Literary agency August House's purchase of the novel `The True Life Story of Isobel Roundtree,' by Kathleen Wallace King; Press head Stuart Matlins' participation in the Frankfurt...
- hot deals. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;2/24/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p12
Presents an update on the book publishing industry as of February 2003. Concept of the book 'The Lonely Stand of Clarence Thomas,' by Michael Fletcher and Kevin Merida; Storyline of Frances Osborne's book 'Lilla's Feast'; Publishers bidding for book deals with agent Steve Malk, on behalf of...
- prepub alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;3/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p50
The article presents a list of fiction and nonfiction books that will be published in 2008 including "Sleepless Nights," by Sarah Bilston, "Hit and Run," by Lawrence Block and "Up at the College," by Michele Andrea Bowen.