CBS Plans To Disclose Corporate Ties With Forthcoming Woodward Book
- Junk the Embargo. Nelson, Sara // Publishers Weekly;10/16/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 41, p5
The article criticizes the decision of publishers to delay the publication of books in the pretext of protecting news and the truth. In the past several weeks, there have been at least three big books embargoed by their publishers--think titles from Pakistani president Pervez Musharaf, Bob...
- What Embargo? // PR News;10/9/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 39, p1
The article discusses the issue raised by the decision of Simon & Schuster to release the book "State of Denial," by Bob Woodward, ahead of schedule. Simon & Schuster released the book ahead of its planned promotional schedule after a leakage of the details of the book. The decision of the...
- A choice, not an echo. Mundy, Alicia // MediaWeek;7/8/96, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p17
Focuses on the contents of Bob Woodward's book `The Choice.' Reviews of the book; Contents of the book. INSET: Below the beltway...
- Bob Woodward's Shadow at the Post. Keil, Beth Landmann; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;07/26/99, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p10
Talks about how the book of Bob Woodward was prevented from being reviewed by presidential historian Robert Dallek. How Woodward worked to avoid potential conflict; Title of Woodward's book that Dallek is suppose to review; What top management of Washington Post did.
- Plan of Attack. DiMarco, Scott R. // Library Journal;6/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p116
Reviews the book "Plan of Attack," by Bob Woodward.
- Money Money Money. CHAN, JESSAMINE // Publishers Weekly;9/24/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 39, p16
The article discusses the book "The Price of Politics" by Bob Woodward, with details provided about the book's subject matter, sales during its first week of publication, and media appearances Woodward will make to promote it.
- 'Denial' and Disaster. Woodward, Bob; Murphy Jr., Bill; Parthemore, Christine // Newsweek;10/9/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 15, p32
An excerpt is presented of Bob Woodward's new book "State of Denial."
- Wired (Book). Brewer, Rosellen // Library Journal;8/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 13, p1442
Reviews the book 'Wired: the short life and fast times of John Belushi,' by Bob Woodward.
- REVIEW. // New Scientist;5/18/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1769, p51
Reviews the book `The Commanders,' by Bob Woodward.