Consensus Conference on Sedation Assessment A Collaborative Venture by Abbott Laboratories, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, and Saint Thomas Health System
- 10TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE INDIAN SOCIETY OF CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. // Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine;Apr-Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p143
Highlights the 10th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine in India. Management of the critically ill patients; Presentation of course intended to impart cognitive and practical skills; Basis of a conference program.
- February 2005. // Intensive Care Medicine;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p321
Lists the schedule of several congresses on intensive care medicine sponsored by various organizations as of February 2005. Tenth International Symposium on Infections in the Critically Ill Patient on January 28-29, 2005 in Portugal; Second Critical Care Basic Science Symposium on August 18-20,...
- RadFest West Draws 250 to Denver. R. J. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun2005, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p34
Presents information on the RadFest West event conducted by the Radiant Panel Association in Denver, Colorado from April 26 to 27, 2005. Attendees of the event; Presentation of a Radiant Basics Training; Topics tackled during the RadNet Live breakfast discussion; Commencement of the RadFest...
- ASTD SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS PLANNING TWO DAYS OF CONFERENCE PROGRAMMING. // Training & Development Journal;Feb79, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p44
Presents the conference programming agenda for human resource department developments and their applications in specific fields of interest by ASTD special interest groups. Potential to learn innovations and meet other professionals in the same academic area; Offer of workshops encouraging an...
- Council Proceedings: November. // Accountancy;Dec1972, Vol. 83 Issue 952, p128
The article presents the proceedings of the November 1972 meeting of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales including director's special interests, audit problems of the smaller company and application of ethical principles to members in commerce and industry.
- Summary of the Executive Sessions on Medication Therapy Management Programs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/15/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p585
Presents a recap of the events that transpired during two executive sessions on Medication Therapy Management Programs, held at American Society of Health-System Pharmacists headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, on June 14 and August 18, 2004. Attendees of the events; Programs and activities;...
- Bad Weather Blues. // Association Meetings;Jun2003, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Presents a few bright spots in the world of association meetings. Brief discussion on bread-and-butter convention business; Reason onerous attrition clauses are going to go away.
- Catholic U. Law School to Sponsor Federalist Society Conference. Del Campo, Tamara Estrada // Caribbean Business;3/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p43
Highlights the conference of the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico School of Law chapter of the Federalist Society. Theme of the conference; Attendees; Keynote speakers.
- Highlights of the IAALD Executive Committee Meeting -- Rome, Italy, October 22-23, 2005. // Quarterly Bulletin of the International Association of Agricultu;2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3/4, p166
The article presents proceedings of the meeting of the Executive Committee of the International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists (IAALD) in Rome, Italy, October 22-23, 2005. IAALD President Peter Ballantyne worked with other officers to draft a strategic framework for the...