The e-Learning Answer
- Five Core Characteristics of EBT. // New Mexico Business Journal;May2002, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p40
Presents information on the characteristics of an experienced-based training for employees. Learning styles used in the training program; Benefits of the training program.
- Engaging Digital Natives. Peate, W. F.; Granillo, Brenda // Leading Edge;Summer2007, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p3
The article offers tips on how to set-up a successful Web-enhanced multi-media employee training program for younger health care workers. It is advisable to extract key points from usual employee training program and create a scenario that encourages student participation and instead of...
- Training Professionals Gain Agility and Power from LCMS Technology. Perry, Bill // Learning Circuits;2009, p4
The article investigates the benefits that learning content management system (LCMS) technology can provide to training professionals. Organizations that understand the technology use it to develop training initiatives. One of the features of an LCMS is the ability to develop and deliver...
- Learning Theories and Training. This, Leslie E.; Lippitt, Gordon L. // Training & Development Journal;Apr66, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
Part I. Provides an overview of learning theory implications for the training director. Factors encountered by training directors as they design training programs; Differentiation between learning theory and learning theory corollaries or principles; Learning motivation; Research on learning...
- Learning Theories and Training. This, Leslie E.; Lippitt, Gordon L. // Training & Development Journal;May66, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
Part II. Provides an overview of learning theory implications for the training director. Points of view of a training director on learning theory; Relation of learning theory to learning goals; Trainee observations; Trends in training programs.
- Top-down targeting. Shepherd, Clive // e.learning age;Apr2008, p24
The article focuses on top-down corporate learning. It explores the conditions for a successful top-down learning of an organization. The training should be aligned to the needs of the business and include an understanding of critical behaviors that would influence the organization's successful...
- Outward Bound-type training improves business habits. McCord, Michael // New Hampshire Business Review;01/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the popularity of the New Hampshire-based Browne Center where employees are trained to increase their productivity and enhance communication, teamwork and conflict and stress management skills. Outward Bound elements used in training employees; Use of the concept of experiential...
- If training is key, how do you motivate learners? Murphy, Donna // IT Training;Jun2003, p5
Editorial. Discusses concerns of training managers related to the motivation of corporate learners. Importance of learner motivation for training managers; Information related to effective tools that training managers can employ for learner motivation; Several ways to make learner happy.
- How can a teaspoon improve your training? Feuer, Michael // Smart Business Cleveland;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p98
The article offers some tips for employers on how to improve employee training. According to the author, an effective training involves giving information that are easily digestible, memorable, and entertaining. He recommends the teaspoon teaching method, which involves giving doses of salient...