Improving endoscopic resolution and sampling: fluorescence techniques
- NOTICES. // Gut;Mar2004, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p474
This article presents information about various developments related to gastroenterology. The Paul Brown Travel Fellowships are awarded by the Endoscopy Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology. They are intended to assist trainee gastroenterologists and established consultants in...
- Abdominal pain after attempted endoscopic mucosal resection of a right-sided colonic lesion. Sarkar, S.; Tagore, V.; White, D. // Gut;Jan2009, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p33
The article presents a case of 61-year old male suffering from abdominal pain after attempted endoscopic mucosal resection of a right-sided colonic lesion. Prior to the abdominal pain, the patient underwent a routine colonoscopy and a 1.5 cm sessile polyp was found within the caecum. On...
- MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE (NON-VARICEAL) UPPER GASTROINTESTINAL BLEEDING: A REVIEW OF GUIDELINES. Watret, A. // Foundation Years Journal;May2009, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p59
The article provides information on the guidelines offered by the British Society of Gastroenterology Endoscopy Committee for acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding management in Great Britain. It states that management depends on age, severity and cause of the bleeding, endoscopic findings,...
- The Normal Intravenous Cholangiogram Following Cholecystitis: A Clue to the Cystic Duct Stump Syndrome. Greenstein, Adrian J.; Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1973, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p134
Focuses on normal intravenous cholangiogram following cholecystitis, in a patient in which the symptomatology, coming on some time after cholecystectomy, was highly suggestive of the development of recurrent attacks of acute cholangitis. Patient case report; Diagnosis of postcholecystectomy...
- The last page. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1985, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p1024
Provides questions and answers relating to internal medicine.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1994, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p2287
Presents a calendar of events related to gastroenterology.
- Questions in Gastroenterology. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1983, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p254
Presents questions on gastroenterology which appeared in the 1983 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1996, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p1878
Provides information on several congresses and conventions concerning gastroenterology in the U.S. 22nd Annual Topics in Gastroenterology and Liver Disease in Baltimore, Maryland on October 2 to 4, 1996; 2nd Annual Southeastern Gastroenterology Symposium in Savannah, Georgia on October 5 to 6,...
- ABSTRACTS FOR GASTROENTEROLOGISTS. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1965, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p385
Presents several abstracts of studies about gastroenterology. "Diagnosis Experiences With 1,000 Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeders," by Eddy D. Palmer; "Treatment of Advanced Carcinoma of the Sigmoid and Rectum," by John H. Remington; "Colonoscopy-Current Status," by Guy L. Kratzer.