- Introduction. Boulet, Louis-Philippe // Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology;2010 Supplement 4, Vol. 6 Issue S4, p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses proceedings published within the issue from a Canada-Sweden symposium held in Quebec City, Quebec on May 7, 2010 on allergic respiratory diseases topics.
- The 45th Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition. // Health Facilities Management;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p35
The article offers information on the 45th Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) of the American Hospital Association (AHA) to be held at Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland from July 20-23, 2008.
- Dual Recovery Anonymous. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p9
The article announces the Dual Recovery Anonymous's meeting will hold on every Monday at Lake Whitney Medical Center, Texas.
- Hill County Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/27/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p8
The article presents a schedule of meetings for Narcotics Anonymous at LW Medical Center hospital.
- HEALTHCARE FACILITIES SYMPOSIUM & EXPO. // FacilityCare;May/Jun2009, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p24
The article offers information on the Healthcare Facilities Symposium and Expo to be held between September 30-October 2, 2009, in Navy Pier, Chicago.
- Best Practice Network to hold first conference. J. Ventura, Marissa // RN;Aug98, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p17
States that the Best Practice Network, a group of over 30 healthcare associations will be hosting a conference for nurses, physicians and other providers on October 2-4, 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. Information on what to expect at the conference; Contact information.
- Conferences and courses. // Primary Care Mental Health;Jul2003, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p119
Presents the schedules of conventions of various health institutions in Great Britain.
- DEADLINE NEWS. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/7/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p3
The article focuses on the effect of SARS virus concerns on the schedule of two conferences to be held in China. The International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers plans to hold its Annual General Meeting in Beijing in May 2003, despite SARS virus concerns. James McGraw, IISRP CEO and...
- INTEREST GROUPS. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Apr2004 Supplement 1, Vol. 19, p19
Presents a list of schedule of congresses and conventions related to internal medicine published in the April 2004 issue of the "Journal of General Interanal Medicine."