SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- How to understand security analysts--their needs, their motives. Clemente, Holly A. // Financial Executive;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p41
The article focuses on methods of determining who owns company stock and the financial reasons behind that ownership. It states that the United States had almost $3.5 trillion in outstanding corporate securities in 1987, with a little over half traded in various stock exchanges. It comments on...
- Corporate financing. C�T�, MARCEL // CA Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p56
The article presents the author's views on the corporate debt securities market whose collapse severely affects the economy. He says many companies have limited access to new capital and equity financing is unattractive to many firms. The author maintains that the way for the government to...
- Sector Focus: European equities have gained from QE tapering. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 3/2013, p58
The author comments on the state of the European equities. Experts says that selecting market leading companies with a global reach has paid dividends, although Europe still has problems to overcome. The most consistent fund sector is Europe ex-UK, with many of the same names leading the way...
- Confusing signals in the charts. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;2/27/2014, p20
The author discusses how the combination of negative technical signals in the equities markets and corporate and economic areas may result in investment managers being reluctant to invest in stocks.
- Redwood Offering Shares. // National Mortgage News;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p71
This article reports that Redwood Trust, a REIT that invests in real estate loans and securities, reported that it has priced a public offering of one million shares of newly issued common stock at $58.60 per share. Redwood has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to 150,000...
- On a class of diverse market models. Sarantsev, Andrey // Annals of Finance;May2014, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p291
A market model in Stochastic Portfolio Theory is a finite system of strictly positive stochastic processes. Each process represents the capitalization of a certain stock. If at any time no stock dominates almost the entire market, which means that its share of total market capitalization is not...
- Assets in ETFs Rose 50% During 2004. // American Banker;1/28/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p9
Reports that assets in exchange-traded funds rose in 2004. Details of the monthly report by the Investment Company Institute; How there were 151 exchange-traded funds at yearend; Assertion that share value of all such funds issued exceeded that of redeemed shares in December 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 42, p50
The article lists planned new offerings of stocks that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the past one month, but have not yet come to market. Companies include: Advanced Technology Industries, Carbiz, Comtrix, Deli Solar USA, Hiland Partners, Ladish,...
- Raising equity. // Accountancy;Oct95, Vol. 116 Issue 1226, p83
Focuses on rules regarding the public offering of securities by companies in Great Britain to raise equity. Requirement for prospectuses when unlisted corporate securities are offered for the first time; Exemptions from the required prospectus that accompanies unlisted corporate securities.