- CORPORATE FEES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 48, p30
Several charts are presented that list different corporate fees in the U.S. in 2007 including mode of payment in the mergers & acquisition deals, high-grade issuer fees paid and convertible issuer fees paid.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p10
Presents several charts depicting the ranking of the business enterprises in Orange County, California as of July 2005.
- MARKET WATCH: ROTH BILLION-DOLLAR CLUB. // Orange County Business Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p18
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of several companies in Orange County, California, including a list of companies with &1 billion or higher market cap and companies with $25 million to $1 billion market cap, and a list of best performing firms.
- AT&T slides, UnitedHealth surges. Garcia, Erica // Money;Jul2000, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p46
Presents the Money 30, an index of blue-chip growth stocks, as of May 19, 2000. The fall that the index took from April 27 to May 19; The fall that shares of AT&T experienced; The gains made by UnitedHealth Group.
- Microsoft tumbles, Mattel pops. Garcia, Erica // Money;Jun2000, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p56
Presents the Money 30, an index of blue-chip growth stocks, as of April 27, 2000. The fall that the index took from March 17 to April 27; The declines made by most technology stocks; The gains made by UnitedHealth.
- Milestone Payments From Corporate Partners: December 2012. // BioWorld Insight;1/ 7/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p18
A chart is presented depicting the milestone payments from corporate partners of biotechnology companies as of December 2012, including Algeta ASA, Active Biotech AB, and Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Top Private Financings Of Public Companies: March 2011. // BioWorld Insight;4/4/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p12
A chart is presented depicting the top private financings of public companies in March 2011 including Biotie Therapies Corp., MethylGene Inc. and Tengion Inc.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;5/14/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p18
Several charts are presented depicting the names of several companies which reportedly performed best and worst during the second week of May 2007, those Orange-based companies with $1 billion or higher market cap, and those with $25 million to $1 billion market cap.
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p40
Several charts are presented depicting the financial performance of businesses and industries in California which include Allergan Inc., Clarient Inc., and Conexant Systems.