Pennsylvania Loan Pool Planning $350M Revenue Bond Sale
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p40
Presents information about U.S. securities prices as of November 29, 2001. Prices of treasury bills and notes; Brief information about Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p30
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive note sales scheduled from March 16 to March 24, 2015 by issuers including Norfolk County, Massachusetts, East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, and Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article focuses on the competitive bond sales as of November 2013.
- New Issues Peak as California Prices $1.8 Billion of GO Bonds. Chelsa, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p2
Focuses on the increase in new issuance with the pricing of California general obligation bonds by underwriters while cash bonds secured implicated by rising treasuries. Price for the bonds; Decline of jobless claims; Association of improved municipal bonds with stabilization in the government...
- SIFMA Provides Input on Issue Price. DePaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;1/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33653, p6
The article reports on the claim of Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Inc. (SIFMA) that there are misconceptions on marketing of municipal bonds and the issuance of guidance on price of bonds in 2012 in the U.S.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- A January Thaw Could Add Some Liquidity To The Market... Conrad, Lee; Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p2
Reports on bond prices in the high yield market in the United States as of December 2000.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.