New Issues Peak as California Prices $1.8 Billion of GO Bonds
- Municipals Head North, Favoring Long Term, As Supply Increases. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market moved higher on Friday with most firmness seen on the long end, which cheapens on a relative basis when Treasuries rally, attracting investor demand. Traders said bonds changed hands at yields that were as much as three and four basis points...
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p35
Presents data pertaining to rates of state and local government series bonds.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p19
Statistics are given regarding the 10 year government securities including securities prices, municipal bond, and the MuniCenter list.
- Munis Flat to Firmer Amid Light New-Issue. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on the activity in the securities market in the U.S. as of December 20, 2005. Longer-dated Treasuries managed minor gains, while the front end edged lower and the yield curve flattened. The Federal Open Market Committee recently suggested the federal funds rate had reached a...
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33473, p1
Several charts on bond insurance including Central Utah water, Muncipal Bond Index, and government securities prices are presented.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...