March PPI Up 0.5%; Core Rate Gains 0.2%
- Sept. PPI Rose 0.1%; Core Rate Grew 0.3%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in the overall producer price index in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Department of Labor. Increase in wholesale prices for passenger cars, light motor trucks, communication equipment and finished consumer foods.
- December PPI Dips 0.1 %; Core Rate Rises 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33649, p2
The article presents a report from the U.S. Labor Department revealing that the producer price index dropped 0.1% in December 2011 while core rate rose 0.3%.
- Producer Price Index to Transition from Stage-of-Processing to Final Demand-Intermediate Demand Aggregation System. // PPI Detailed Report;Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p5
The article focuses on the change to final demand-intermediate demand (FD-ID) aggregation system from stage-of-processing in the computation of producer price index. It mentions that the change, which will be effective on January 2014, is aimed to improve the standard operating procedure (SOP)...
- October PPI Rises 0.2%. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p11
The article reports on the 0.2% overall increase of the producer price index (PPI), while the core price index is up 0.4% in October 2014 in the U.S. It states that the increase indicates an over-the-year rates of a 1.5% increase overall and a 1.8% gain in core. It mentions that the boost in PPI...
- August PPI Falls 0.9%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32961, p35
The article reports on the results of the data released by the U.S. Department of Labor. It shows that the August 2008 producer price index (PPI) has dropped 0.9%, the core rate grew 0.2%, and year-on-year PPI increased 9.6% overall and 3.6% at the core. It notes the projected PPI from the IFR...
- December PPI Off 1.9%; Core Rate Up 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p2
The article reports on the producer price index (PPI) and the core rate as of December 2008 in the U.S. The December PPI was printed down by 1.9% overall, while the core rate was up by 0.2% for a 0.9% decline overall and a 4.3% jump was recorded in the core over the year. Meanwhile, the energy...
- AUGUST. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p68
Presents the release dates for key economic indexes from various countries for August 2005. Producer price index; Crop summary; Production index; Employment.
- SEPTEMBER. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p69
Presents the release dates for key economic indexes from various countries for September 2005. Producer price index; Production index; Employment.
- February PPI Jumps 1.6%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p2
The article reports on the increase in the index of producer prices for finished energy goods and finished consumer foods in the U.S. in February 2011 based on the report of the U.S. Department of Labor.