Did you want change with that career?
- Tenant Rights and Legal Assistance What Do You Need to Know to Help Your Clients? Hodges, Scott A. // Reporter;2012, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the tenant rights and legal assistance for U.S. military personnel. It mentions the need for legal service practicians to know the needs of military air pilots who are low on mortgages. It notes that those facing eviction due to foreclosure are forced to rent their home...
- Year in Visuals. // Airman;Dec2013, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the visual stories of the U.S. Airmen published within the issue.
- AirLant/AirPac battle `E' winners. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
Cites the 1993's finest active duty carriers and squadrons in the United States.
- More pilots choose Jettas over fighter jets. Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p3
Focuses on how the United States Air Force will push their men to cover for the shortage of pilots.
- Buy, but don't fly. Asker, James R. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/2/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 14, p19
Reports on the unusual air force crewing of new C-33A/Boeing 747-400 squadrons bought to supplement the C-17 fleet.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.
- Jeppesen approaches: Why can't we just use them? Jones, Kevin // Flying Safety;Jun96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p20
Discusses the use of Jeppesen approaches by United States Air Force aircrew for the performance of their mission. Scenario to frame the discussion; Points taken from the AFI 11-206 General Flight Rules; Cases where the approach may be allowed; Question of who should review Jeppesen procedures;...