Academy professor has more than one-mission mind
- DOD adopts standard tuition aid policy. Lutke, Staff Sgt. Pachari // Airman;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p16
Reports on standardized tuition assistance policy of the United States Air Force. Inclusion of a tuition assistance ceiling.
- Air Force Turns to Guard, Reserve for Instructors. Beckman, Kristi L. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on Alabama-based Air Force Officer Accession and Training Schools' call for Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard to teach future Air Force officers. Vacancies at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Efforts to take advantage of the talent in the air reserve component; Goal of...
- Rechy graduates from basic. // Wilson County News;7/16/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p7A
The article reports on the completion of basic military training by airman Lauren G. Rechy of the U.S. Air Force from the Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland in San Antonio, Texas.
- AFIT GRADUATES A NEW CLASS OF LOGISTICIANS. // Air Force Journal of Logistics;Spring2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on the logistic graduates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) in Dayton, Ohio. Reorganization and realignment of logistics program; Duration and features of the program; Awards given to the graduates.
- CCAF: Education Now COLLEGE DEGREES OPEN DOORS FOR TODAY'S AIRMEN. Gonzales, Ben // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p40
The article reports on the availability of college degrees for students at the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) in Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Alabama. It mentions that the initiative of CCAF helps the student to earn their associate's degrees in applied science and other academic...
- Art of War. Rosine, Matthew // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p44
The article reports on the teachings of Air War College in the U.S. about how senior Airmen can respond to the future's warfare. It mentions that the school is a joint strategic educational environment that helps educate the colonels and lieutenant colonels of the Air Force, Army, Navy and...
- LONE RANGER. BATES, TECH. SGT. MATTHEW // Airman;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p26
No abstract available.
- New screening board to identify high-potential officers for developmental education opportunities. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2009, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p23
The article examines the new process of Air Force Reserve Command for the identification of qualified officers to attend developmental education in the U.S. The new Reserve School Selection Board was established on May 6, 2009 to select Reserve officers who will attend developmental education,...
- MOLDING THE FUTURE: GENERAL CREATES VECTOR TO DEVELOP AIRMEN OF TODAY AND TOMORROW. Rosine, Matthew // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the initiatives by Air Education and Training Command (AETC) leader General Stephen Lorenz in creating and leading the U.S. Air Force of the future. It discusses the three obstacles which must be overpowered by the AETC in order to meet the said goal namely, limited...