Truck Fee Rebate
- Registrations. // Automotive News;5/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5606, p39
Presents statistics on new-truck registrations in the United States for the 1994 calendar year.
- Registrations. // Automotive News;5/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5606, p40
Presents statistics on new-truck registrations by state in the United States for the 1994 calendar year.
- UK truck market rises by a quarter in 2011. Wilcox, David // Commercial Motor;1/12/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5466, p9
The article focuses on the data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) which shows the 24.6% increase of new trucks registration in Great Britain 2011 due to the strong recovery in the tractor unit sector.
- Truck registrations at all time low. // Commercial Motor;1/13/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5415, p9
The article informs that figures published by Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) in Great Britain reveal that truck manufacturers registered 27,588 trucks in 2010, which is 1.2% less than vehicles recorded in 2009.
- Registrations increase for all seven major manufacturers. // Commercial Motor;3/10/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5423, p12
The article reports that registrations of trucks weighing six or more than that have increased in Great Britain, were up 64.2% in February and 71.4% for the year 2011.
- Truck registrations look bleak until 2011. Tonkin, Ian // Motor Transport;7/19/2010, p4
The article offers information on British truck manufacturers' forecasts that truck registration figures will continue to fall throughout 2010 until second quarter of 2011.
- Truck registrations reach a record low. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;1/17/2011, p10
The article offers information in the decline in truck registrations by manufacturers in 2010 in England, according to a recent study.
- Van registrations rise 3.4%. // Motor Trader;Jul2013, Issue 5340, p14
The article reports that van registrations have risen by 3.4 percent in June 2013.
- UCR enforcement begins. Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;Mar2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p80
The article offers information on the verification of the Unified Carrier Registration (UCR), if interstate truck operators have 2011 registration with UCR.