MBIA Promotes Katherine McManus
- MBIA Taps King & Spalding's Sonkin to Replace Weill. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31799, p6
Reports on the appointment of Mitchell I. Sonkin as managing director of MBIA Insurance Corp. Effectivity of the appointment; Career profile of the new managing director; Educational attainment.
- Palmisano elected new IBM CEO, Gerstner chairman through 2002. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/11/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the recruitment of Samuel J. Palmisano for the position of chief executive officer if IBM Corp. in Armonk, New York. Career history of Palmisano; Escalation of the market share; Achievements of Palmisano in the industry.
- MBIA Marks 6% Net Income Increase, 84% Rise in Adjusted Direct Premiums. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p32
Reports on an increase in the net income of Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc. in the third quarter as of November 6, 2002. Statistics presented by the firm for the first nine months of the year 2002; Expectations of the company's chairman about profitable growth during the year 2003; Details of...
- Merrill Research Analyst John Hallacy Taking Post With Insurer MBIA. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p6
Reports on the appointment of John Hallacy to the public finance division of MBIA Insurance Corp. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Armonk firm engineers growth by cutting red tape for clients. Wu, Amy // Westchester County Business Journal;6/30/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the success of Armonk, New York-based engineering firm John Meyer Consulting. Names of some of the company's clients; Services offered; Management style of its founder John Meyer; Role of the loyalty and talent of its employees in the company's success.
- Eaddy Leaves Siebert for MBIA. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p7
Focuses on departure of Steve Eaddy as senior vice president at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co.'s office in New York City. Appointment of Eaddy as vice president at MBIA Insurance Corp.
- Tom Weyl to Move to MBIA. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
Municipal veteran Thomas Weyl will be joining National Public Finance Guarantee Corp., an indirect subsidiary of MBIA Inc. as a managing director and head of new business development, the insurer said in a press release.
- N.Y. MTA to Kick Off '05 Borrowing Spree With $500M Sale. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32063, p36
New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to issue $500 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds next week in the first deal to come out of the $284 billion 2005 borrowing agenda the agency's board approved last week. Merrill Lynch & Co. will price the bonds next Tuesday after a one-day...
- MBIA begins work on first phase of planned expansion. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/07/96, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p12
Reports on MBIA Insurance Corp.'s plans for constructing a 310-space parking garage. Materials to use; Permit issued by the Town Board; Nature of MBIA's business.