Stephens Hires 3 For Florida Office
- Stephens Adds Biernat to Public Finance Team. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/12/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34359, p1
With 20 years of experience in state and local government, Leigh Ann Biernat has joined investment banking firm Stephens Inc. as senior vice president for public finance.
- In Brief. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;4/12/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 71, p4
Presents a roundup of United States banking industry news as of April 2000. Warburg Dillon Read's hiring of a 12-person financial institutions investing banking team from Lehman Brothers; Robertson Stephens Inc.'s hiring of Dan Ryan as its chief financial officer.
- Right now. Espinoza, Zapata // Mountain Bike;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p136
Profiles three experts on using the Computer Numeric Control machine in manufacturing mountain bikes. Bob Barnett of Mr. Dirt; Tony Pellegrino of AC Products; Simon Lawrie of Machine Tech.
- All His Calls Get Answered. Eisler, Kim Isaac // Washingtonian Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p70
The article focuses on lawyer Bob Barnett. According to the author, Barnett has is known for being methodical. The author adds that Barnett proved a success representing white-collar defendants in grand-jury investigations and the proceedings that often followed. Details of Barnett's career and...
- THE LITTLE BIG MEN OF Motocross. // Motocross Action Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p138
The article offers information on the development of Mr. Dirt Inc., a mountain bike company, by Bob Barnett.
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...
- Survey identifies staffing trends. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p9
Discusses trends that emerge among staffing service companies. Ways on how companies stays competitive; How the trend of consolidation in the industry has increased; Staffing needs offered by one-stop shopping trend among staffing services companies.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p11
Presents news on recruitment and selections of employees in Great Britain. Launching of a scheme in Wales that will find work for long term unemployed people; Launching by British Psychological Society of a standard of competence to govern the selection and administration of personality tests;...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p9
Presents news about recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Denial by Barclays Bank on allegations that they plan to recruit schoolchildren for work; Bid by South Yorkshire on an economic regeneration program; Survey on firms wanting young people to work for them; Increase in...