ABA Panel Tackles Trustee Roles, Disclosure, and Crisis Planning
- Panelists Tell Trustees to Stay Out of the Disclosure Business. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p5
Reports that panelists at the American Bankers Association's (ABA) Capital Markets Forum for Corporate Trust have warned bond trustees to stay out of the disclosure business. Recommendations for ABA corporate trust committee to develop language for bond indentures that define a trustee's...
- NJ. Land Trust Preparing $150M Forward Delivery Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p32
Reports that New Jersey's Garden State Preservation Trust plans to execute in September 2004 a forward delivery sale of $150 million of bonds that will be issued between December 2005 and December 2006. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- Prices Firm on $3B of New Issues; Yields Dropped on N.J. TTFA Deal. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p2
Focuses on the multi-billion dollar bond issues shouldered by the municipal bond market which included two billion dollar New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority bonds. Report by municipal traders on secondary dealings; Bond pricing of various issues discussed; Performance of term bond...
- Trustmen Hear Varied Program at Conference in Salt Lake City. // Banking;Oct64, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p114
Highlights the Western Regional Trust Conference of the American Bankers Association held in Salt Lake City, Utah in September 1964. Topics discussed at the conference; Members of the panel on investment; Speakers at the conference.
- Program Announced for Mid-Continent Trust Conference. // Banking;Oct64, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p122
Provides information on the Mid-Continent Trust Conference of the American Bankers Association in Chicago, Illinois from November 12 to 13, 1964. Topics to be discussed at the conference; Conference speakers.
- SAFE, NOT SORRY. Shuttleworth, John // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p48
Focuses on the attitude of trustees towards equity investment by a pension fund in Great Britain. Deficits as a result of decoupling of equity and bond markets; Factors influencing the response of trustees; Accountability of trustees to stakeholders.
- Take Two: Puerto Rico Plots A 2d Tobacco Sale at $1.1B. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of tobacco bonds through the Children's Trust Fund in Puerto Rico. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by president Hector Mendez; Proceeds of the sale.
- OKLAHOMA: School Mulls Bond Revote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p9
The article reports on the rejection to the approval for the general obligation bond package, made by the trustees of Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 in Oklahoma.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p16
The article presents a list of weekly, monthly, quarterly tables related to bond market including bond elections, bond sales, and trustee banks.