Florida's Mt. Sinai to Privately Place $105 Million Refunding
- Private placement deal keeps Detroit refunding on hold. Baar, Aaron; Keeton, Ann // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p25
Reports that a private placement deal is keeping Detroit, Michigan municipal bond refunding on hold. Tax-increment financing revenue bonds issued by the city's Local Development Finance Authority; Financing for the construction of the Jefferson North assembly plant.
- N.Y.C. May Up GO Deal To $1 Billion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
New York City may increase a $650 million general obligation refunding deal that is being priced this week to $1 billion by adding a series of variable-rate bonds into the mix. In addition to selling $650 million in fixed-rate refunding bonds, the city said it is also considering selling $350...
- Port Sells Two Big Deals. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have sold 600 million dollars worth of bonds, saving about 57.3 million dollars on the refunding portion.
- El Salvador Bond Offer Finds Open Arms. Roper, Aki Salim // Private Placement Letter;08/09/99, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p2
Reports that about 35 institutional buyers took part in The Republic of El Salvador's first international bond offering in a private placement. Maturity of the sovereign bonds; Basis points of the pricing; Purpose of the funds garnered from the transaction.
- Illinois Conduit Agenda Heavy on Direct Placements. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;9/10/2015, p1
The Illinois Finance Authority board advanced nearly $400 million of new borrowing plans at its meeting Thursday in deals that highlight the popularity of direct placements.
- Minnesota's $475M GO Offering Includes First Retail Order Period. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33202, p3
The article reports on the launch of formal retail-order period for a general obligation sale by the state of Minnesota. It mentions that the state has released statement to possibly issue 906 million dollars of new money and refunding bonds. It notes that it aims the refunding bonds for a...
- California Tallies Savings on Big Bond Sale. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
The California treasurer's office estimates the state garnered $204.7 million of present value savings on its $1.93 billion combined new money/refunding general obligation sale.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p5
A table is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of the week ended January 26, 2015 including the State Capital Project from Alaska Housing Finance Corp., general obligation refunding bond from Glendale, Arizona, and the lease revenue refunding bond from Antioch Public...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p10
Tables are presented that show the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of January 29, 2015 that include the insured refunding revenue bonds Series 2015 from the California Health Facilities Financing Authority, general obligation (GO) bonds (Election of 2012) 2015 Series B from...