Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's
- Moody's Lifts Charleston, S.C., GOs to Aaa. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34201, p1
Just ahead of a planned refunding, Charleston, S.C, won a general obligation bond upgrade to Aaa from Moody's Investors Service.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Moody's Upgrades Chattanooga to Aa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p5
Announces the bond rating upgrade received by Chattanooga, Tennessee, officials from Moody's Investors Service. Preliminary approval give by the City Council to issue millions of dollars for various projects; Factors which influenced the growth in tourism industry in the city.
- HAWAII: State's Positive Affirmation. Cohen, Jackie // American Banker;2/24/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 37, Special section p31
This article discusses the bond ratings given to Hawaii in anticipation of their March 8 bond sale. Moody's Investors Service assigned a Aa2 rating with a stable outlook to the new bonds, citing the state's historical fiscal conservatism, its sound financial position bolstered by strong revenue...
- EL SALVADOR. Wagenheim, Kal // Caribbean Update;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
This section offers news briefs concerning El Salvador. The U.S. government gave a 460.9 million dollar grant to the country which will be used to further economic growth and lessen poverty. The foreign-currency government bond ratings of the country has been downgraded to Ba1 by Moody's...
- Moody's: Steady State. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p33
Focuses on the credit rating for Montana from Moody's Investors Services with preparation for two small general obligation bond sales. Factors contributing to maintained rating; Worth of the bond sale.
- Muni Market Set for Mass., DASNY Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that larger deals are yet to come in the U.S. municipal bond market including a competitive sale from Massachusetts and the institutional pricing of a New York issuer. Topics discussed includes treasury prices in the secondary market, bonds price in primary market and bond...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...