Transformation of MBA Programs: Meeting the Challenge of International Competition
- Schools offer tailor-made tuition. // Finance Week;5/10/2004, p36
Focuses on the quality of business schools in South Africa (SA). Master of Business Administration program; Contribution to the national and regional aims of economic development; Coordinated effort between academics and business; Five essential points for business schools in the modern business...
- A Jack of All Trades or a Master of One. Drake, Diana Lasseter // njbiz;10/21/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p20
Emphasizes the significance of master of business administration (MBA) degree to businessmen in New Jersey. Benefits of an MBA degree to Michael M. Andrulis, capital campaign development officer at Saint Peter's College; Influence of an MBA degree on employee selection; Information on business...
- Education Overload. Peart, Mark // NZ Marketing Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
The article deals with efficacy of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree to a marketer in New Zealand. Opinions vary within New Zealand business schools as to the dominance or otherwise marketing should have in MBA programmes. This is perhaps best summed up by a blunt assessment from...
- It's all about integration. // Finance Week;6/29/2005, special section p23
Provides information about the offering of Masters in Business Administration courses at the UNISA's School of Business Leadership in South Africa. Inclusion of the Masters in Business Leadership; Emphasis on the role of leadership in businesses and economies; Inclusion of student training.
- SPAIN'S MOST POPULAR MBA INSTITUTIONS. // Latin Trade (English);Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 11, p7
Presents the most popular business schools in Spain. Information on business education programs offered by the schools; Location of the schools; Date of school's establishment.
- Executive education at ASM. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, pA-13
Provides information on the Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program offered by the Anderson Schools of Management (ASM) in New Mexico. Experiences of Sensolve Inc. founder Jim Novak in enrolling in the ASM Executive MBA program; Goals of the Executive MBA curriculum;...
- Online MBA Launches at ASU. // BizEd;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p52
Reports that the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, will offer a new, Web-based 48-credit-hour Masters in Business Administration degree program in January 2004. Key features of the distance education option to the university's offerings; Analysis of...
- THE HIGH PRICE OF AMERICA'S M.B.A. MANIA. Byrne, John A. // Management Review;Apr85, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p26
Discusses the state of MBA degrees in the United States. Value of an MBA degree; Accreditation problems; Consideration of the MBA program as 'cash cows' for some business schools; Price of the MBA mania; Options. INSET: AMERICA'S TOP TEN BUSINESS SCHOOLS.
- THE CONNECTION BETWEEN COACHING AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. Esteban, Juan Antonio; Poelmans, Steven // Leadership: Magazine for Managers;dic2008, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p20
The article focuses on the belief of Spain Business Schools on the importance of coaching in order to improve emotional intelligence. It notes that coaching and emotional intelligence are factors related to an organization. Information on the skills of executives through coaching process is...