N.H. to Install Statewide Training Network
- Homeland One network offers domestic preparedness training. // Fire Chief;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the Homeland One preparedness training program offered by Primedia Workplace Learning Inc. for emergency personnel. Goal of the program; Courses provided by the program.
- Powerful ally. Hancock, Amy E. // Satellite Communications;Jul99, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on Primedia Workplace Learning (PWPL), a subscription television service. Industries linked to PWPL; Services provided by PWPL; Role of satellite networks and capacity in the development of the strategy of PWPL; Plan of PWPL for the year 2000.
- FETN Partners with State Firemen's & Fire Marshals' Assn. of Texas. // Professional Safety;Sep2003, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p48
Reports on the formation of a strategic partnership between the State Firemen's and Fire Marshals' Association of Texas and PRIMEDIA Workplace Learning's Fire and Emergency Training Network Inc. Focus of the program of the association on educating firefighters; Success of the performance of the...
- AHA and Primedia offer coding program. // AHA News;06/19/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p5
Deals with the agreement between the American Hospital Association and Primedia Workplace Learning Inc. to produce a series of videotapes to help hospitals in the United States understand coding procedures for IDC-9-CM forms. Features of the coding system.
- Fluor, Primedia Join for Online Training. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;01/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p11
Reports the strategic alliance between Fluor Corp. and Primedia Workforce Learning to develop an online training series for industrial maintenance and operations personnel in the United States.
- FETN acquires Red Card certification training system. // Fire Chief;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
Reports that Primedia Workplace Learning Inc.'s Fire and Emergency Training Network (FETN) has acquired Red Card certification training, an accepted interagency certification that a person is qualified to fight wildland fires in the U.S. Exclusive distribution rights deal of FETN with Access...
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Behavioral Health Management;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p42
Presents information on the medical care services in the United States as of September 2001. Generic version of Eli Lilly and Company's Prozac; Information resources to help patients who are victims of domestic violence; Employee assistance product of ValueOptions Inc.; Purpose of the...
- NSA Spying Reforms Urged. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2013, pA01
6 A presidential panel called for limits to surveillance programs, including a recommendation to have phone companies or a 3rd party keep collected phone records â€” not the NSA. Other nonbinding recommendations call for a ban on the NSA asking software companies to make "back doors" for...
- Clock-source jitter: A clear understanding aids oscillator selection. Adler, Joseph V. // EDN;02/18/99, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p79
Discusses various aspects of clock-source jitter in synchronous communication systems. System clock and reference performance requirements in high-speed communication and measurement systems; Effect of jitter on system performance; Definition of jitter; Jitter bandwidth and spectral content. ...