Colorado Charter School Leverages Intercept Program for $8.7M Deal
- Nevada Ready to Kick Off Its Biggest-Ever Refunding. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p1
Reports on the kick off a multimillion deal that will bring nine issues to market through the first week of April in the state of Nevada. Purpose of the massive issuance of general obligation bonds; Financial advisers working on the deals; Bond counsel for the deals; Affirmation of Standard &...
- Paramus Borough Board of Education, N.J., Upgraded to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its rating on Paramus Borough Board of Education, N.J.'s series 2012 general obligation refunding bonds one notch to AA-plus from AA.
- West Lafayette Library 2012 Refs Cut to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on Indiana-based West Lafayette Public Library Leasing Corp's mortgage refunding bonds, that was issued for West Lafayette Public Library District, to A-minus from A.
- S&P Upgrades Orange County, Calif., Ahead of $82M Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p1
Focuses on the effort of Standard & Poor's Corp. in upgrading the issuer credit rating of Orange County, California. Amount intended for the bond refunding; Offer of ad valorem taxes; Financial flexibility of discretionary revenues and expenditures.
- MICHIGAN: S&P Drops Bullock Creek. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p9
The article reports that Bullock Creek School District has received a drop rating from A-minus to BBB-plus from Standard & Poor's Corp. regarding their outstanding general obligation refunding bonds. Accordingly, the downgrade reflects a structural budget imbalance and four consecutive years of...
- Robbinsdale, Minn., Raised to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the ratings of the outstanding general obligation debt of Robbinsdale, Minnesota to AA-plus from AA. It mentions that the rating agency has assigned AA-plus long-term rating to the 2013 general...
- Better Outlook as Arizona School Facilities Board Comes to Market. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34119, p1
The article reports on the improving outlook for Arizona and debt issued on behalf of the state School Facilities Board by the financial rating agencies Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. It mentions that rating agencies have revised their outlooks on Arizona to positive in advance...
- LOUISIANA: Lafayette Schools Get AA. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32884, p8
The article reports that the Lafayette Parish School Board in Louisiana earned AA rating from Standard & Poor Corp.'s for the sales of its tax bonds. The sale of $50.7 million of refunding bonds covered its $14.7 million outstanding debt. The new rating is based on various factors including its...
- Midwestern U. Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Focuses on the improvement of rating for Midwestern University by Standard & Poor's Corp. into the single A category with the refunding of school in Arizona. Worth of the refunding program; Impact of the upgrade with debt of the school; Factors influencing the upgrade.