Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price Part Of $1.75B California Deal for Retail
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 2, 2004. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p31
Presents data on plain/insured municipal bond yield curves in the Southeast for November 2, 2004.
- Muni Prices End Lower As Yields Rise 5 bps. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p36
The article reports on the lower prices of top-rated municipal bonds while yields on some maturities rose as of July 1, 2015 in the U.S. Topics discussed include the rise in the yield on the ten-year benchmark municipal general obligation (GO) bonds, lowered Treasury prices, and trading of...
- Muni Market Settling Down from Wild Week. Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/8/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34456, p12
The article talks about February 2016 municipal bonds (munis). It cites that traders have revealed that munis as of February 5, 2016 were slightly stronger as yields on two maturities were up to one basis point lower, that yield on the 10-year benchmark muni general obligation was steady at...
- Municipal Bonds Strengthen Ahead of Tuesday's Action. WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;12/20/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34631, p2
The article informs that final read of Municipal Market Data (MMD)'s triple-A scale has revealed that top-shelf municipal bonds continued to yo-yo, as they reversed again and finished stronger on December 20, 2016. It is noted that the yield on the 10-year benchmark muni general obligation was...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Presents graphs showing the rate of return on municipal bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2004.
- Munis Unchanged as Prices Stabilize; Buyers Wait for FOMC Meeting Effects. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on November 9, 2004. Rate of return on municipal bonds; Performance of the secondary market; Notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department; Performance of selected municipal bonds.
- GO Yield Curve. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p7
A chart is presented that depicts the General Obligation (GO) Yield Curves of bonds issued as of June 8, 2015.
- Munis Little Changed Despite Economic Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal and Treasury markets showed little change despite economic data. Treasury market remained near its opening levels. The 10-year note yield declined by one basis point to 4.58%. The core price index for...
- Municipals Dip With Treasuries; NJ. Transport Trust Sells $851M. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31979, p2
Reports on bond market activities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2004. Decline of the municipal bond market along with the Treasuries; Amount of transportation system bonds sold by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority; Difficulty in keeping the yield of 10-year notes below the 4...