- T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.088B in NewCash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced plans to raise more than one-billion-dollar of new cash by selling thirty-four-billion-dollar worth of treasury bills at its weekly auction of 90-day and 181-day discount bills in the U.S. on November 21, 2005.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.731% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$15 billion of five-year notes at 3%.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7.647B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32375, p2
The article reports on the effort of the U.S. Department of Treasury to pay down at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on May 1, 2006.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 5.100% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32456, p6
The article reports on the $24 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills were auctioned at a 5.100% high yield, a price of 99.603333. The coupon equivalent was 5.191% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 53.09% and the...
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Feb. 26.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 9-year 8month Â¼% inflation-protected notes on Thursday, May 21.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.427% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p2
The article reports on the auction of 22 billion dollar of two-year notes with four percent coupon at 4.42 percent yield by the United States Treasury Department.
- Treasury 10-Years To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction nine-year, 11 month notes with a value of 8 billion dollars on June 8, 2006. The auction is a reopening of the 10-year 5 1â„8 notes that was dated May 15, 2006 and will due on May 15, 2016. It is estimated that...
- Treasury to Offer $35B Of 191-Day Bills. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Department of the Treasury will auction $35 billion of 191-day bills, which are dated October 20, 2008 and are due April 29, 2009, on October 16.