New Jersey OKs i-Deal, MuniAuction for Online Bidding
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p46
Presents a table on proposed bond issues in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Net amount of the bond issue; Approval status; Expected sale date.
- The Bond Market and Fiscal Institutions: Have Budget Stabilization Funds Reduced State Borrowing Costs? Wagner, Gary A. // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p785
Since budget stabilization funds have the potential to aid states in mitigating periods of fiscal stress, they may reduce the default risk associated with state-issued debt. This paper explores how budget stabilization funds affect state borrowing costs. While the empirical results reveal that...
- Decision in DeSoto. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the hope of DeSoto County School District that voters will approve a general obligation bond issue in Mississippi. Necessity of upgrading the district's school facilities; Percentage of voting for the bond issue to be approved; Estimated number of new students enrolled in the next...
- New York Board Approves $1.2B in Agency Debt. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p3
Reports that the Public Authorities Control Board of New York approved the proposed state agency bond sales for various projects. Identification of the current refunding projects; Establishment of the Tall Oaks Apartments multifamily housing; Specification of other loans approved by the state...
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- Bonds, But No Budget. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p1
Reports that Virginia Governor Mark R. Warner has signed into law bills authorizing the issuance of bonds for various projects in Washington, D.C. Authority given to the Virginia Public Building Authority to sell bonds for an upgrade to a state police communications system; Extension of the...
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.