- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 2. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p2
Provides information on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of March 2, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer's 3-day visible supply.
- Clinging on to the cliff. Chillingworth, Julian // Money Marketing;11/17/2011, p56
The article focuses on the impact of financial crisis in Greece, Italy and Portugal on capital market in Europe. It is said that the new coalition government in Greece is trying to use the second bail-out package to support its economy. Meanwhile, Italy which is the world's third-biggest bond...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p30
This article presents information on several bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p33
This article presents statistical information related to the U.S. bond market.
- Spain to Launch CCP for Bonds. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;9/15/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Meff, the Spanish futures and options market, will expand its central counter party service for derivatives to the government bond market starting September 18, 2003. Importance of the move of Meff; Countries in the European Union which have central counter party service for...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 7. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 7, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply.
- Munis Firm Though Many Stay on Sidelines; N.Y.C. Water Deal Prices. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32016, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the United States as of November 23, 2004. Worth of the water and sewer revenue bonds sold by the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority; Primary market calendar for the holiday-shortened week; Volatility of the government bond market.
- Stocks rally as bond yields fall. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/6/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 23, p3
This article focuses on recent trends in the stock market having declining bond yields. At the beginning of 2005, investors overwhelmingly expected bond yields to rise. But yields on benchmark 10-year Treasury bonds have dropped below 4% for the first time since April 2004. Stocks of the company...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Southwestern U.S. states as of November 15, 2005.