- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 9, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32152, p33
The article presents a table, which depicts insured general obligation yield curves for June 9, 2005 of some states of the U.S. It provides state-wise data with credit ratings.
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p24
This article presents statistical information about the negotiated sale of financial instruments including bonds in the U.S. Information about issuers, amount, underwriter, credit rating of these instruments is also given.
- A UNC Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the rise in the rating of the housing and dining bonds of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service. Application of the upgrade to $21 million of outstanding housing and dining system bonds; Affirmation of the A1 rating on the...
- Munis Weaker as Larger Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/3/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33125, p2
The article offers information on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. from June 1-3, 2009. It provides information on the rating given by different credit companies to bonds issued across the country. These include $375 million of electric and gas systems for CPS Energy, $200 million...
- S&P Drops Macon, Ga., Three Notches to A From AA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p6
Reports that the financial problems plaguing Macon, Georgia have resulted in Standard and Poor's Rating Services lowering the underlying rating it assigns the city's general obligation bonds, marking the second downgrade for the troubled credit in about a year. Effect of the downgrade on the...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.