Interactive Cyber Riley
- Riley Honored. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p31
Reports on the selection of Alabama Governor Bob Riley as a Public Official of the Year for 2003. Criteria for the selection.
- Bangladesh's data sources on the Internet. // Market: Asia Pacific;Jun2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Lists Web sites that can be used to create a picture of the business and investment climate in Bangladesh as of June 2005.
- Information Sites. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p2
The article lists several information sites which includes WikiHow, Squidoo and Helium.
- Site inspection. Harwood, Susie; Smith, Paul; Armitt, Clairs // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p42
Evaluates several web sites from Great Britain. Wateraid.org/drinkwater from WaterAid; Chew2win.co.uk from Leaf UK; fifiandtheflowertots.com from Chapman Entertainment.
- Get more information from our library. Vogt, Wilie // Carolina Virginia Farmer;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p38
The article reports on the handy database of the journal's past articles that provides information which can be used on the farm through the journal's website.
- CLICK & DRAG. // Street Machine;Jun2006, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
The article reviews several websites. It includes the websites for LDI Kustom Koncepts, available at ldikustoms.com.au, Angel Labs LLC, available at angellabsllc.com, and the website of a British automobile team, available at jcbdieselmax.com.
- best classic sites. Troutner, Joanne // Teacher Librarian;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p35
The article reviews several classic Web sites related to teaching and education including the High School Ace, The New York Times Learning Network, and Encyclopedia Mythica.
- Welcome, AdvisorMax! // Financial Planning;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p14
The article presents information on the web sites for AdvisorMax at www.advisormax.com, and for this periodical at www.financial-planning.com. The AdvisorMax web site provides information on all aspects of business management and offers educational sessions from industry experts. There are also...
- Electronic Resources for the Visual Arts. Floyd, Phylis // Nineteenth Century Studies;1998, Vol. 12, p189
The article reviews several web sites and electronic resources for the visual arts, including www.gii.getty.ed, www.harbrace.com and www2.ncsu.edu.