New York Board Approves $1.2B in Agency Debt
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p46
Presents a table on proposed bond issues in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Net amount of the bond issue; Approval status; Expected sale date.
- The Bond Market and Fiscal Institutions: Have Budget Stabilization Funds Reduced State Borrowing Costs? Wagner, Gary A. // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p785
Since budget stabilization funds have the potential to aid states in mitigating periods of fiscal stress, they may reduce the default risk associated with state-issued debt. This paper explores how budget stabilization funds affect state borrowing costs. While the empirical results reveal that...
- Decision in DeSoto. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the hope of DeSoto County School District that voters will approve a general obligation bond issue in Mississippi. Necessity of upgrading the district's school facilities; Percentage of voting for the bond issue to be approved; Estimated number of new students enrolled in the next...
- New Jersey OKs i-Deal, MuniAuction for Online Bidding. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p32
Reports that the Department of Community Affairs of New Jersey has endorsed two electronic securities bidding companies to provide services to counties and municipalities that competitively sell bonds and notes. Security for local governments to streamline the traditional bidding process;...
- Govt aligns tax treatment of onshore and offshore bonds. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/28/2013, p66
The article reports on the British government's plan to change the tax treatment on onshore bonds regarding "chargeable gains." It is noted that investment gains on onshore and offshore bonds are treated differently under current rules in Great Britain. It is mentioned that the proportion of any...
- THE BOND-BUYER NEW ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32135, p8
The article presents a calendar of information related to stocks, stock market, public debts, bonds, taxation et al.
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p40
This article presents charts depicting trends in the bond market. The details include change and issuing date of different bonds.