Moody's Drops Most Tobacco Debt
- Moody's Upgrades Boston's Children's Hospital to Aa2. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p4
Reports on the upgrade in the rating of the bonds of Boston's Children's Hospital by Moody's Investors Service. Overall financial performance of the hospital; Identification of the company that will insure the bond sale; Use of the money for reimbursement of the hospital for prior capital...
- S&P Drops CGH Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p27
The article reports on the change of rating given by the Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bonds of $ 11.4 million Series 2003 that was issued by the Illinois Development Finance Authority in behalf of the CGH Medical Center from A-minus to BBB-plus. It was reported that the change in rating was...
- Mahoney says Onondaga County maintains bond ratings. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that the investment grade debt rating of Onondaga County, New York has been maintained. It states the county's $61.7 million general-obligation bonds has achieved an Aa2 rating from Moody's Investors Services while its $304 million outstanding general-obligation bonds were...
- Moody's Upgrades D.C. Two Notches. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the District of Columbia's general obligation bond rating. Factors that the rating agency considered for upgrading the city's rating; Comment of Moody's senior vice president Tim Blake on strong financial management of the city that contributed...
- Fitch Drops Rating on California's Trinity County to Speculative Level. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p32
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating of Trinity County, California's outstanding certificates of participation. Claim that Fitch cited the county's debilitated financial position, substantial operating losses at its hospital and its assessment of county management actions as...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p35
Presents a chart depicting the changes in bond ratings in the U.S.
- S&P Downgrades Bonds for D.C. Charter School Due to Pending Litigation. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p31
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has downgraded the bonds issued by the Distric of Columbia for the Community Academy Public Charter Scool due to B-minus due to pending litigation. Topics discussed include allegations that the school's net operating revenue is being improperly...
- East Lyme, Conn., GOs Raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor's Service Inc. has assigned a Aa3 rating to the new money and refunding general obligation bonds issued by the town of East Lyme, Connecticut.
- Bonds analysis reveals full impact of financial crisis. // Financial Management;May2013, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p9
The article considers research on government securities published in the newspaper "Financial Times" finding that the number of countries with the highest ratings for their securities have declined by over 60 percent since the start of the Global Financial Crisis in 2008.