Don't let dirty data derail you
- Retooling: Database management and mailing products. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on business enterprises and their database management and mailing products. Pitney Bowes' PostPerfect; Account Mark's Lead Management System Software.
- Cost, frustration drive data standards implementation. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan96, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p7
Reports that healthcare organizations are faced with the challenge of implementing the standards to exchange data electronically. Views on barriers behind standards implementation.
- Use and Implementation of a Project Historical Database System. Roggenkamp, David B. // Cost Engineering;Oct2003, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p18
Discusses the implementation of a project historical database system. Need to improve a company's capital projects process cycle; Evaluation of capital projects through the use of project process variations by managers; Consideration of the total corporate budget of the company.
- PROMOTING PROACTIVE RECOVERY. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;4/21/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on the reactive approach of restoring enterprise data. Development of an engine that multicasts data to multiple locations at the same time; Benefits of technologies to end users; Subscription of clients to access services.
- 2004 Buyers Guide Data. // Geospatial Solutions;Dec2003, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p46
Presents a chart depicting the types of databases sold by various companies.
- Retooling: Databases and lists. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on companies and their databases. Database America's Women and Minority Owned Busineses and Asian-Owned Businesses; American List Counsel's Atlantic Monthly.
- Retooling: Data collection and analysis. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Looks at the databases of business enterprises. SPSS Incorporated's Neural Connection; Equifax's Infomark for Windows 6.2; Sawtooth Technologies' Sensus/Tradeoff.
- Retooling: Online software and services. // Marketing Tools;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on business enterprises and their online software and services. Phoenix Systems Synectics' The Internet Business Gateway; Rancho Park Publishing's WWWeb Language Translation Services; AT&T's AT&T Business Network.
- Tech companies to launch 'Net database next month. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;01/24/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p2
Reports that technology companies in Westchester County, New York are launching an Internet database to help them find partners and employees easily. Information included in the database; Long-term goals.
- Culpepper seeks a database system. Williams, Bob // Accountancy;Nov82, Vol. 93 Issue 1071, p122
Presents a case study depicting the information and database problems faced by companies. Problems with compatibility between computer systems; Choosing computer and data processing consultants; Defining the management information project.