- Rules and Regulations: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;12/20/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 245, p75362
A correction is presented on the book-entry procedures in the Code of Federal Regulations from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regarding governance in the Sunshine Act regulations.
- Value System. Bahls, Steven C.; Bahls, Jane Easter // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p82
Offers a perspective on Title VII of the United States (U.S>) Civil Rights Act of 1964 which prohibits employer discrimination against people because of their religion in hiring, promotion and firing. Advice on making considerations regarding dress codes and prayer time; Analysis on the...
- Playing the Employee Numbers Game. Gregg, Bob // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;04/02/2001, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's rule that require credit unions to count employees, in order to determine legal liability under various employment regulations.
- New rules cover growing temp workforce. Sparks, Gil // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pC10
Discusses the guidance on the rights of temporary and contract workers issued by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Purpose of drafting the guidance; Pivotal questions answered by the guide.
- New EEOC task force aims to help small businesses. // HR Specialist: Pennsylvania Employment Law;Feb2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on a small business task force which was established by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to enhance its outreach to small businesses that might have no access to expert legal advice.
- The Mailbag. DiLorenzo, Louis P. // HR Specialist: New York Employment Law;Jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to employment law in the U.S. including one on how to get an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) compliant, one on the time needed by an employee to review a severance package, and one concerning paid time off (PTO).
- EEOC targeting severance agreements. // Legal Alert for Supervisors;2/28/2014, Vol. 9 Issue 211, p3
The article reports on the efforts of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to cater issues involving overly broad severance agreements that restrict employees' rights to sue.
- EEOC takes a page from Madison Avenue's playbook. // HR Specialist: Ohio Employment Law;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the advertisements launched by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in local media markets in 2011 which aimed to inform job applicants about their employment rights.
- EEOC takes a page from Madison Avenue's playbook. // HR Specialist: Florida Employment Law;Dec2011, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to run advertisements urging workers to voice out their grievances in an attempt to support the lawsuits filed against employers for alleged violations of employee rights.