- a well-lighted path. Quistgaard, Kaitlin // Yoga Journal;Sep2009, Issue 222, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Sally Kempton on the use of yogic texts and experience in teaching yoga and another by Kate Holcombe on teachers that can illuminate a sutra with the same transience as the original texts.
- The Yoga Craze. Roquemore, Bobbi // Ebony;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p122
Discusses yoga, a system of relaxation techniques that incorporates mediation and exercise. Aim of yoga; Health ailments wherein doctors recommend yoga therapy; Information on several yoga styles.
- Bethenny's beautiful body secret: fast yoga! TUDINO, CRISTINA; JOHN, SU REID-ST // Health (Time Inc.);Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p114
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to perform a 15-minute yoga routine.
- sweet intentions. LADOCEOUR, LAUREN // Yoga Journal;Oct2012, Issue 250, p101
The article reviews the DVD video disc "High Vibrations Yoga" by Jo Tastula.
- Sacred Geometry. Sovik, Rolf // Yoga + Joyful Living;Summer2010, Issue 110, p18
The article provides an answer to a question on the power of yantra to deepen awareness and to enrich yoga meditation.
- Jen's yogi shows you how to chill out. // Shape;Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p132
The article describes yoga positions that people can do when they feel angry, sad, tired, and stressed.
- What Would Buddha Think? Arnold, Kathryn // Yoga Journal;Nov2002, Issue 170, p10
Focuses on the popularity of yoga and meditation in the U.S. Practice of Buddhism in the country; Promotion of yoga to the American people; Concept of commodification.
- Power Play. Quistgaard, Kaitlin // Yoga Journal;Oct2008, Issue 214, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the "Balanced to the Core," by Lisa Black and "Good Memory."
- Modern Day Yoga: Fusion of Both Worlds. // India -- West;7/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 36, pA10
The article reports on the advantages of the modern yoga.