- Mobile, measurements and memory lane. Sprague, Kristin // Furniture/Today;7/14/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p18
The article discusses why optimizing website should be a leading consideration for 2014. Topics discussed include Google's mobile optimized sites for searches conducted by consumers through mobile devices, the desire of consumers to obtain information quickly and tablet shoppers spending more...
- No stocks report this week. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p230
The article announces that there will be no furniture stock index report in the September 1, 2007 issue of the Furniture/Today magazine due to an early deadline. However, it claims that complete information on the furniture stocks could be accessed online through the Web site,...
- Drexel Heritage to post retail prices online. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p10
This article reports that the case goods and upholstery maker, Drexel Heritage, will post suggested retail prices on its Web site beginning from the 1st of August, 2005. The Furniture Brands International division will not sell to consumers on the site, nor will it require independent retailers...
- Alternative retailers are on a roll. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p55
Focuses on the rankings of retailers for furniture and bedding in the U.S. Sales of furnitures from companies; Competition in the furniture market; Creation of a furniture Web site.
- Creative Innovation. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p52
The article reviews the Web site Creative Innovation.
- Habitat Web site. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p4
Focuses on the Web site launched by furniture maker, Habitat.
- Have a Sealy good time. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p5
Reports on the launch of Sealy's website.
- Technical channel added to Furniture UK website. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p5
Reports that the Furniture UK Web site has expanded with the addition of the Technical channel.
- Ask the expert on the Web. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Focuses on issues on the furniture industry in Great Britain answered by industry expert Sue Brighton on the Furniture UK Web site.