- Brandishing quality. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p31
Focuses on the impact of the release of several China-made furniture items on the business performance of several furniture manufacturers in Udine, Italy. Assessment on the quality of the product; Affordability on the prices of the items; Level of competition. INSET: Fact file.
- What lies in store for 2004? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p8
Focuses on the business performance of various furniture companies in the year 2004. Level of competition; Assessment on the quality of the products; Analysis on the revenue growth of the company.
- Protection is the best form of defence. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p27
Reports on the business performance of Guardsman company in Great Britain. Retention of loyal customers; Enhancement on the quality of the furniture products; Level of competitive advantage.
- Escape clauses keep the interest in Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2004, Issue 5384, p6
Focuses on the factors affecting the business performance of furniture retailer Courts PLC in Great Britain. Analysis on the revenue growth of the company; Prices of the stocks; Level of competition.
- High Point shopping lists. // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p262
Focuses on the comments of the customers on the furniture items distributed by High Point Furniture Industries company in the U.S. Assessment on the quality of the products; Prices of the furnitures; Level of the competitive advantage.
- Industry trade associations evolving to meet members' changing needs. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p32
Comments on the effort of furniture industry to compete with foreign retailers in the U.S. Improvement of home furnishing products; Development of marketing initiatives; Enhancement of product quality and service.
- Ten ways to...beat the competition. Browning, Guy // Management Today;Mar2001, p24
Lists suggestions in defeating competition. Offer of a better price; Provision of a higher standard of quality of products; Employment of competent personnel.
- Furniture stores are top sales channel for bedding. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;2004 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 29, p4
Focuses on the business performance of several furniture stores in the U.S. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firms; Increase on the level of consumer spending; Assessment on the quality of the products. INSETS: About the survey;Lost opportunities;Terminology.
- The future: 2009... control and consolidation. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p128
The article discusses the future of furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. The industry has sales offices in the Great Britain, France, Italy, and Scandinavia which performs quality of products and proven sales strategy. Paul Millard, manager at Lifestyle, will be promoted as sales...