Once more into the breach
- OFT warns on unfair letting terms. // Mortgage Strategy;7/25/2011, p8
The article reports on the warning of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to the letting agents to see the terms and conditions are fair and clear in their contracts in Great Britain.
- Check loopholes in contracts for lease arrangements. Phelan, Shaun // New Zealand Doctor;8/27/2014, p25
The article provides an answer to a question of can lease rental companies automatically renew a lease rental contractual arrangement after the end of the initial term.
- Regus locked out over rent debate. bourke, joanna // Estates Gazette;8/4/2012, Issue 1231, p03
The article reports that Regus was forced by Helix Property Advisors, landlord of 1000 Great West Road in Brentford, England, to forfeit its lease on the property because it allegedly did not pay its rent. A Regus spokesman explains that it has been in negotiations with the landlord regarding...
- Museum project moves forward. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the agreement between Mayor Joseph DeStefano and organizers of Lower Hudson Valley Interactive Museum to lease the museum for one dollar per year in Middletown, New York. Issues on fund raising and grant writing; Identification of downtown redevelopment effort; Terms of agreement.
- Landlords make adjustments, special offers to tenants. Hutchison, Andy // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/19/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the services offered by various landlords in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Efforts of the landlords to enhance the amenities of the building; Improvement on the terms of the contract; Affordability on the costs of the rental.
- A Rental Contract for the End of Days. Alpern, Jenna Rose // Israel Faxx;2/17/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 38W, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in dealing with a landlord whose lease contract contains unusual condition about Messiah.
- MAKING THE MORE OF TALENT IN TRANSIT. Jayne, Vicki // New Zealand Management;Aug2002, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p49
Discusses the growth on the outsourcing, short-term contracting and executive leasing activities of companies as of August 2002. Impact of the changes according to management guru Peter Drucker; Advantages offered by contract workers to employers; Useful traits for contract workers. INSET:...
- News. Peace, Alexander // Estates Gazette;10/10/2015, Issue 874, p03
The article reports the issuance by the London Assembly Housing Committee in England as of mid-October 2015 of its report recommending six ways to regulate capital in London, and their possible effects in the market. Among the proposals are a default rental contract of five years, a default...
- Regus to be evicted from Brentford block. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;8/4/2012, Issue 1231, p03
The article reports on the decision of Helix Property Advisors, landlord of 1000 Great West Road in Brentford, England, to force its tenant Regus to forfeit its lease on the property because it has not paid its rent. A spokesman for Regus explains that it had been in negotiations with Helix...