- Putting about the office raises cash for SPARKS. // Estates Gazette;5/11/2002, Issue 219, p58
Presents information on the Glenlivet Office Putting Challenge Final hosted by Seagrams to raise money for Sport Aiding Medical Research for Kids.
- A Humane Gesture. // Runner's World;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, Special Section p13
Reports on the Humane Society Runners, a charity group.
- ROYALS HAVE SPLENDID TIME. Gaydos, Steven // Variety;6/24/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 6, p63
Provides information on the Splendid charity sports event in the United Kingdom in June 2002. Participation of royal families and polo professional players in the event; Objective of the event; Highlights of the event.
- SNAPSHOT. // Third Sector;8/21/2012, Issue 719, p6
The article reports that Sport England will grant 20 million British pounds to the sport participation charity StreetGames to improve sports provision in deprived communities.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/30/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 5, pP22
A calendar of Nevada charity events for February to April 2012 is presented including the 11th annual 5K Run for a Wish benefiting the Make-A-Wish-Foundation of Southern Nevada, the "Unmasking Lupus" gala hosted by Colors of Lupus, and Keep Memory Alive's 16th annual Power of Love Gala.
- Events Diary 2014. // Treasure Hunting;Oct2014, p53
A calendar of events for September 5 to October 5, 2014 in Great Britain is presented which includes the Charity Rally, the Scottish Charity Dig Culross Rally Camping, and Kim's Last Big Boxted Endeavour Charity Dig.
- A World of Good. Eck, Beth Moxey // Runner's World;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p20
Provides information on the 2003 World Run Day, a charity event that connects runners from around the world.
- Local businesses team with big names in charity basketball game. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;05/08/2000, Issue 322613, p3
Highlights the Celebrity Shoot Out II, a charity basketball game in Fresno, California. Schedule and venue of the game; Approach of event coordinators towards business sponsorships; Sponsors of and athletes participating in the game; Allocation of proceeds to the Valley Children's Hospital...
- Run for the Children a Graham success. // Graham Leader;6/10/2009, Vol. 133 Issue 86, p1B
The article lists the results for the 5K and 10K races in the Run for the Children sports events which was held last May 16, 2009 at Graham in Young County, Texas including Jacob Shaffer, Chris Troup, and Jesse Sims.