Share Update on 13 April
- DFS races ahead in sofa sales war. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p3
The article reports on the sales performance of DFS Furniture Co. Plc in United Kingdom. The company has increased its turnover winter sale up to 10 percent compared to the sales in the same period of 2006. According to Tory Peer, the company's sales has been doubled compared to its previous...
- Record sales and profit for DFS. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p6
The article reports on the sales and profits of sofa retailer DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. in the year ended July 27, 2013, which revealed a 7.4% increase in revenues to 670.8 million pounds and a 4.9% increase of EBITDA in the period to a record 86 million pounds.
- DFS grows market share to reach record EBITDA. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p8
The article reports on the increase in the market share of sofa giant DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. that has helped grow their sales and achieve record Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA).
- Top trio grow market share. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p4
The article reports that the top three furniture chains have increased their market share in 2007 in Great Britain. According to Verdict Research Ltd., furniture stores that experienced growth include Home Retail Group PLC, Ikea AB and DFS Furniture Co. PLC. However, Verdict warns that after the...
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry of Great Britain as of March 2012 which includes the company Moores shortlisted for Greenbuild Awards, website launch by the firm Fagan's Furniture and 32.5 million pounds spent by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. on television advertisement.
- Dividends are high at DFS. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p2
Reports on the cash dividends given by DFS Furniture to its shareholders. Increase sales in July 2000; Increase in pre-tax profits.