- Harolds vs. Harrods in identity legal battle. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports that Harrods is in a dispute with north Lincolnshire retailer, Harolds of Hemswell, over its trademark lettering. Background of the case; Harolds' use of the Knightsbridge store's familiar gold writing on green background on stationery at its Hemswell Cliff store and on a delivery van;...
- You're still losing on your house. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;02/04/2000, p39
Cites the findings of an Absa analysis of home prices in South Africa. Decline in home prices due to crime and poor investor confidence; Impact of inflation on home prices; Expectations of a market recovery in 2000.
- Retail prices decelerating. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p10
The article offers updates on the price inflation of furniture products as of March 2011.
- Furniture inflation up. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p2
Reports on the increase in annual retail furniture price inflation in Great Britain in February 2003.
- Harrods furniture debut in London set for Sept. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports plans to introduce the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection in London, England. Commitment of licensing manager Amanda Byron-Jones to quality standards for the company; Addition of wood furniture and fabrics to the product line; Accompaniment of a gala celebration in the furniture launch.
- Furniture pre-sale hike hits inflation. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p3
The article reports on the increase of furniture prices in June 2007 in Great Britain. National Statistics cites greater price establishing by furniture retailers ahead of summer sales as the factor that pushed prices up by 9.8%, raising the annual furniture retail inflation rate to 12.5%. It...
- Inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the retail price inflation in the furniture industry as of June 2002. Offset in the prices of living room and bedroom furniture; Deflation in furnishings; Information on the overall retail inflation.
- Harrods bolsters furniture offering. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p5
Reports on British furniture company Harrods' addition of a room for its contemporary classic office furniture.
- Price establishing a key factor in inflation. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p3
The article reports on the role of price establishing in the furniture industry to inflation in Great Britain. Bank of England governor Mervyn King wrote a letter to Chancellor of Exchequer Gordon Brown and stressed that the increased inflation figure raised the consumer confidence interest rate...