Ikea will open Suffolk distribution centre
- Up for grabs. Bacon, David // New Internationalist;Dec2004, Issue 374, p14
Focuses on the impact of the terms and conditions of the North American Free Trade Agreement on the business performance of various companies. Increase on the availability of jobs; Expansion on the revenue growth of the firms; Rise on the level of competitive advantage. INSET: Tijuana after NAFTA.
- Company Overview. // Old Dutch Foods, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2006, p4
An overview of Old Dutch Foods Inc., a company which manufactures and distributes snack foods, is presented. Being the second largest company in the North American snacks market, principal business offered by the company include manufacturing and distribution of the snack foods in the U.S.
- Dialing for dollars, the profitable way. Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;9/19/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p17A
Focuses on the significance of telemarketing on various businesses in New Hampshire. Way of maximizing the sales of the firms; Level of competitive advantage; Factors influencing the increase on the number of customers.
- Jensen Distribution on track for record year. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);4/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, pA7
Reports on the increase of the revenue growth of Jensen Distribution Services company in Spokane, Washington. Expansion on the number of distributors; Rise on the level of competitive advantage; Analysis on the total rate of return.
- Northern Foods: clouds gathering on the horizon. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on the financial performance of Northern Foods company for the second quarter of the year 2004 in Great Britain. Increase on the market share of the company; Number of distributors; Level of competitive advantage.
- Wrigley: profits and expansion. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p67
Reports on the increase of the revenue growth of Wrigley Co. for the first quarter of the year 2004 in Europe. Plans of the firm to expand in Singapore; Number of distributors; Level of competitive advantage.
- Information Technology vender off to hot start. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p2
Focuses on the financial performance of Trilogy Solutions LLC for the first quarter of the year 2004 in Redding, Connecticut. Increase on the sales of various computer software products; Number of distributors; Level of competitive advantage.
- Inventories Up 1.1%; Sales Slip 0.8% in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32854, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of merchant wholesalers in January-February 2008 in the U.S. It states that wholesalers have recorded a growth in inventories to $421.9 billion in February, a 1.1 percent increase, compared to $417.1 billion in January. On the other hand, it shows...
- DATA POINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Sep2004, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p2
Reports developments on various businesses as of September 2004. Analysis on the revenue growth of various hotels for the first quarter of the year 2004; Assessment on the market share of several restaurants and fastfoods; Level of competitive advantage.