All night queues for Reid's new Irish store
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Co-op Bank first in group revamp. // Marketing (00253650);7/5/2006, p12
The article reports that the Co-operative Bank PLC is planning to change the interior of its branches as part of the Co-operative Group's overall rebrand. The bank plans to modernize its branches and change their interior layout. According to a Co-operative Bank spokesman the main aim of this...
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Relax and learn Chinese. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p28
Highlights the achievements in furniture industry of Mike Quaife, a merchandise director of Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Importance of relaxation as the main preoccupation; Advantage on the participation in furniture trade; Qualities of Quaife as a businessmen.
- KOI AHOY. Chien, Ginny // Variety;Apr/May2005 VLife Supplement, Vol. 398, p26
Reports on the launch of a Koi restaurant branch in Gotham's Bryant Park Hotel in New York City in April 2005. Description of the interior of the restaurant; Menus to be offered.
- Tianjin set for design revolution. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p6
The article reports that furniture companies will be able to target an audience of 10 million Chinese consumers hungry for Western designs later this year. The Tianjin Furniture and Decoration show has been launched to encourage overseas companies to begin selling to the Chinese market. Tianjin...
- Samples, yes. But why this massive flood? Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p23
The article presents the author's perspective related to buying and selling of upholstered products. She argues that green fabrics has a pretty good placement during the October market, thus, consumers will be beating a path to neighborhood furniture stores to get their green upholstery. It was...
- Mystery Shopper: Ayr. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p9
Presents a chart showing the ratings of furniture stores in Great Britain. Basis of the criteria; Details of the rating; Recognition of Reid furniture as the winner.