- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p33
The article presents various statistics on bond market in the United States. It gives statistics on market indicators, short term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply decline, new-issue balances and one-year note index. It...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p37
The article presents various statistical data related to various bonds and securities in the United States. In the daily segment, the data provides market information on various bonds like Municipal bond index, 40 average dollar price, average yield to par call, average yield to maturity. In the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of September 2001. List of short term tax exempt yields; Prices of securities and general obligation bonds; Inclusion of municipal general obligation yields.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p24
Presents statistics on the bond market of the United States as of December 22, 1999. Includes the daily Municipal Bond Index; Weekly Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply declines.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Issuers Rule High Yield Market in Second Quarter 2001: Not Even the Tightest of Coupons Turn Investors Away From the Flood of New Issues. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 26, pN.PAG
Focuses on reasons behind increased demand of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 2001. Amount of bonds issued in the months of May and June; Overall sentiment in the primary and secondary market; Quality of deals in the second quarter of 2001; Percentage decline in prices of Spanish...
- Patience is a virtue. Fox, Danny // Money Marketing;5/11/2006, p57
The article advises investors in Great Britain to hold on because corporate bonds appear to be ready to increase in prices again later in the year. Government bond yields have been rising lately and corporate bond yields have followed suit. This trend may continue because inflation and economic...
- Three Years On, The TRACE Impact. Laughlin, Kate // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p12
Analyzes the impact of the National Association of Securities Dealers' Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) to promote price transparency in the U.S. corporate bond market, three years after since its launching. Investors benefiting from TRACE; Corporate bonds tracked by TRACE.
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.