- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31652, p6
Presents information on status of bond-related legislative measures in the U.S. as of June 9, 2003. Proposed law regarding emergency securities response; Bond programs for which Indian schools are eligible; Situation in which Indian tribes can issue tax-exempt bonds.
- Fuel-Tax Bonds Extended. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p35
The article reports on the progress of a bill that would extend the time during which Louisiana could issue bonds secured by a four-cent fuel tax for certain transportation projects. This bill is already pending before a legislative review committee. It is expected to pass the Senate before the...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p29
Presents a chart depicting the bond buyer legislative status report in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p36
Presents a chart depicting legislative status report related to bonds in Washington. Legislation of the Emergency Securities Response Act; Proposed law on Clean Water Infrastructure Financing Act; Status of the Bonds for Indian Schools; Enactment of the Brownfields Redevelopment Enhancement Act.
- Lawmaker's Bill Would Ease Advance-Refunding Limits. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p4
Reports on a possible legislation on a Senate bill in the U.S. Senate as of February 2003, that could ease advance-refunding restrictions related to bonds, allowing states and local governments to take advantage of low interest rates. Details of the bill; Person who introduced the legislation...
- Bill Would Expand IDB Financings, Allow Bank Deductibility on Issues. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p5
Reports on the introduction of a tax legislation in the U.S. House as of February 2003, that would allow more facilities to be financed with industrial development bonds and apply bank deductibility to such bonds on a limited basis. Provisions of the bill; Person who introduced the bill; Impact...
- Bill Could Give Harris Country, Tex., Role in Galveston Bridge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p7
Reports on a legislative bill to give commissioners of Harris County, Texas the authority to issue bonds secured by a number of revenue sources. Provisions under the bill; Implications of the approval of the bill for the county; Senator who introduced the bill.
- Oregon Bill For $400M In Bonds Set. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p1
Reports on the decision of Oregon governor John Kitzhaber to sign a bill that authorizes sale of bonds for road improvements. Sponsor of the bill; Information regarding date of issue of bills; Disapproval to the proposal of increasing gas taxes to fund transportation projects.
- State Senate Passes Bill Authorizing Up to $6 Billion in Transport Debt. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p5
Reports that the Virginia Senate has approved legislation authorizing the issuance of up to $6 billion in bonds for transportation projects in the eastern part of the state. Significance of the bill for state voters; Provision in the bill related to the utilization of revenues from the bonds;...