Positive Reviews for Muni Post Office Beta Tests
- 50 Years Ago from the October 23, 1959. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/28/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p2
The article reports on several events in Texas on October 23, 1959 which include the completion of the new Post Office in Whitney, the first National Finals Rodeo in Dallas, and the burning of 600 acres of grass and wooded areas in Whitney.
- La Mesa: Groundbreaking Projects Corning to City. Killion, Andy // San Diego Business Journal;5/28/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on the plan of the city of La Mesa, California to hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its library and postal retail center. The building will be erected between the City Hall and the fire station on Allison Avenue. The one-story building will have the library that will occupy...
- POST OFFICES. Thorne, Graham // C20: The Magazine of the Twentieth Century Society;Spring2011, p19
The article reviews post office buildings including the King Edward Building in London, England, the Post Office Headquarters, and the Mount Pleasant.
- Experts condemn plans for historic Paris post office. Boutges, Morgot; Sharpe, Emily // Art Newspaper;Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 254, p41
The article discusses plans underway as of February 2014 to convert a historic post office in Paris, France, dealing with topics including how the building is in the works to become a hotel, how the building is an example of Third Republic architecture and how the building was constructed...
- Show must go on at Stony Brook. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 54, p5A
Reports on the controversy over the expansion of a post office and the construction of a cultural center in Stony Brook, Long Island, New York. Project of the Ward Melville Heritage Organization and Eagle Realty; Lawsuit filed by the Coalition for the Future of Stony Brook, which alleged that...
- Chaloner co-designs Dutch post offices. // Design Week;3/8/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the designing of Postkantoor by designer David Chaloner. A joint ownership of Postbank and TNT Post, Postkantoor's new interiors will offer customers more open environment and interactive screens and fewer staffed counters. Details of the office layout are...
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;3/1/2014, Issue 1360, p03
The article reports that Royal Mail's plans for a major development of the Mount Pleasant sorting office in England will be refused by Camden council.
- THE INSIDER. Engquist, Erik; Michaud, Anne // Crain's New York Business;10/22/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p14
The article offers New York City news briefs. The Dolan family, which owns Madison Square Garden LP (MSG), is requesting significant alterations to the James A. Farley Post Office interior. Insiders say the state Insurance and Health departments are on opposite sides when it comes to how to...
- Proposed Post Office Structure Plan. Abrams, Ruth Ann // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;6/7/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 110, p33788
The article presents information on a notice issued by the U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission in response to a request submitted by the U.S. Postal Service for an advisory opinion related to its post office structure plan. The agency is soliciting public comments on this notice via the electronic...